Saturday, September 10, 2005

Continued improvement

There are a few items noteworthy of good news for this week.

First, Deb was able to stand totally erect yesterday without pain and without using a hand on her hip to help support herself. Please continue petitioning the Father above that her back will heal and that her back and stomach muscles will get stronger so her spine will get back to normal. She still has quite a ways to go with her spine.

Secondly, her lab work yesterday showed that her blood counts continue to improve with only two that are high and two that are low, and a couple of those are real close to being in the normal range. So that is much improved.

Thirdly, her blood's ph is approaching the alkaline range that we have been trying to get her into. That is important because the cancer cannot survive in blood that is slightly alkaline. It is actually the healthiest state for us humans, and healthy folks have it. Pray that her blood will get to an alkaline state and stay there. Of course, a lot of that success depends on her staying on an alkaline diet.

Our friend, Eddie Nelson, is undergoing the stem cell transplant over the next few weeks as his treatment for his Multiple Myeloma and is doing very well. He has taken his initial chemo and has not been nauseous at all, praise the Lord. He has responded very well to the steroid treatment, and he and Lena have been an encouragement to us through this ordeal. Fortunately, they caught his MM very early with only one bone in his body compromised.

Please keep the Nelsons and us in your prayers as we battle this disease.

God bless,
Duane

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This prayer is adapted from one written by Jean Hill. She suggests you start laying your hands on your head each time you say this prayer.

Jesus, I thank You for the light of Your life now coming into my head. May the chemistry of my brain, my electrical impulses, and my entire circulatory system come under Your Lordship so that my body might function in perfect health. Let Your light permeate the entire chemistry of my body, drawing all my fluids and tissues, the functioning of my every organ and system into perfect order. I command my blood to take to every cell all that I need to be in perfect health so that my whole body will be in harmony.

Let the light of Your loving presence spread to all the uhealed areas of my being; into the places of my deepest fears, angers, and unforgiveness, and into any dark areas of guilt that need Your cleansing grace and wisdom.

Keep me today in Your Truth, and in Your perfect love.

We prayed this for you. It's from the Book The Complete Cancer Cleanse by Cherie Calbom page 267.

 
At 9/17/2005 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Duane and Debbie,
Christi and I are glad to hear of Debbie's improvement. You have both been in our prayers and will continue to be in them. You are both such a Godly example to us and we appreciate you more than you know. Thank you for all you do for Him, it blesses all of us. We will pray for continued healing and strength for you Debbie and an extra measure of energy and strength for you Duane. May God's name continue to be glorified through both of you!
In Him,
Don & Christi McBroom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home