Thursday, June 30, 2005

PRAYER REQUESTS

1. That God will show us individually, as a family, and collectively as a body what He wants us to learn.

2. For our doctors to have wisdom and insight in treating Deb.

3. That they can find the source of the back pain and alleviate it.

4. That the hospital staff and doctors will see Christ living in us.

5. That God will have mercy and grace upon us all and heal Debbie so that she may continue her areas of ministry, continue her role as mother and wife, and one day be the example and mentor to grandchildren and daughters-in-law that she has been to the two boys.

6. That we will rely on God's strength. Isa. 40:31

7. That as God comforts us we will be equipped to comfort others with the comfort we received. II Cor 1:3-4

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

-- Psalm 73:23-26

Our prayers are certainly with you. We have thought of little else since our visit Saturday. At church Sunday, we were told you had requested no visitors. Tony & I looked at each other and were so grateful for our time together with you on Saturday. We certainly understand, having been there ourselves. We join you in your petitions, and add to it that the Father give you both the strength and courage to face whatever happens with this illness. We know He has great plans for the both of you. EVERYTHING is for His glory. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do. Duane, I'll be more than happy to come do that laundry for you. Let me know when it's convenient for me to come over. You don't need to be involved in that. Debbie needs you more and that is certainly something I have a lot of experience with, laundry! I'm free all this weekend. We have no plans for anything. Call me 817-228-3112 (cell) or home 817-485-3283. (This offer has no expiration date, by the way. Ha!)

Love to you both.

Carolyn & Tony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home